My snow shoveling results. Two hours and a sore back later, we could get one car out of the garage. Where oh where was our snow clearing guy with the big, fancy clearing machine? He was stuck cuz they hadn't cleared the county road he lived on yet.
On a different note, Peg toodled down to Tucson for the International Gem & Mineral show, an annual event. She had a fabulous time and came home with some goodies - SURPRISE! She says she just didn't have time to take photos so you'll have to wait for her finished projects to see what prizes she found.
We want to wish Wade a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It was the 9th and I believe he was flying around the country during that time. If I'm not mistaken, he was in Palm Springs that day. He's coming here for a visit this week and we'll see about getting out in all that snow. More after his visit. Ta.
We want to wish Wade a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It was the 9th and I believe he was flying around the country during that time. If I'm not mistaken, he was in Palm Springs that day. He's coming here for a visit this week and we'll see about getting out in all that snow. More after his visit. Ta.